Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random Pics

I feel like I have so much to blog about since I've been gone for nearly two weeks! Here are just some random pics of the kids:






This stroller was given to us for Margaret when she was just a baby. Steven happened upon it a few days later and immediately took it over (he's obviously very secure with his manhood.) Yesterday was the first day that there was an issue over who the stroller acually belonged to. Steven says it's his because he's been playing with it for over a year, but now Margaret is actually old enough to play with it, too. I think we're going to have to break down and get another one (blue or something) for him and let her have the very girly one for herself.

Steven was very jealous when I was taking pictures of Margaret's hair yesterday and insisted that I take pictures of everyone else's hair too!

3 comments:

Bethanne said...

Pictures are so stinkin' cute as always. After Katie's baby, Finley, was born...Leah was reminding me how baby SISTERs were the cutest babies; like baby Finley and like Margaret. I thought it was cute!

Kristi said...

Chander plays with strollers too and he and Kennedy fight over them, its funny. They're going to be good daddies someday. :)

The Sabins said...

Matching his and hers strollers would be too cute!

Hope you're getting all settled!