Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post much lately; I've been so busy with work and the kids (I'm sure that no one else can relate to that!) Here are some pics of what's been going on lately in the Sabin home.




Margaret wants to do everything just like her big brother, including standing on the stool and brushing her teeth at the sink. Steven stayed close for moral support and, as you can see, she loved every minute of it.


Steven found this face mask in one of our 72-hour kits and proceeded to growl like a monster for the next half-hour.

That is, after he realized that it was a face mask and not a hat!

Steven has found his new favorite spot for sleeping. Can you guess where it is?

I'm ashamed to admit it, but our son now sleeps on his closet floor. I know what you're thinking, "You're such a bad parent", but believe me when I say that Steven did this of his own free will and choice! Kids are so crazy... especially mine!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I don't think that it's bad, maybe I would if it had tons of stuff piled all the way to the ceiling, but it doesn't. What kid would think that would be the coolest place to sleep?

Kristi said...

That's so not bad parenting, you're so silly! He looked well taken care of sleeping peacefully on that closet floor.

Bethanne said...

Bad? No way! He's sleeping, isn't he? That is awesome...what a great place for a kid!