Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Attempt Number Two

Here are the results for my second hairstyle attempt on Margaret. This one is called the "Dual Puffy Braid". It was pretty easy and now its John's favorite.



What it's supposed to look like


What mine looks like from the top


And from the side

I can't figure out how to get my parts as neatly sectioned as hers, but maybe someone has some tips for that? So far, I'm still enojoying this but Margaret starts running away when she sees me break out the come and detangler spray. As a result, I usually end up leaving a style in for a few days before I was her hair and give her another one. They actually last that long!!!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I have been messing around with Maren's hair too. That women, although she does a fantastic job, has way too much time on her hands.

Kristi said...

Way cute! I haven't gotten the courage to try to get Kennedy to sit still this long to attempt one of these. You're doing great!

Bethanne said...

Look at you! Way to go! :)

Julie said...

Way to go! It looks great! I usually get my best parts when Katie's hair is a bit wet. I do her hair with a cup of water sitting next to us and keep dipping my comb. Other than that, I think it just takes a little practice...both for the mom the learn a few tricks and for the daughter to learn to sit still :-). You're doing such a great job!

The Shaffers said...

I think you did an awesome job! Well done!