Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mitt Romney Drops out of the Race

For anyone who hasn't already heard, Mitt Romney dropped out of the race today. What a blow to millions of people. However, I do agree with his reasoning, even if I don't understand all of the numbers myself. I guess it's time for me to really find out about McCain and see what kind of a man he is. To anyone who reads this and is very opposed to John McCain: please, please, please vote for him anyway. It's much more important to vote Republican, no matter who the candidate is, than to go with a Democrat. And any vote for Huckabee is a vote for a Democrat at this point. We really don't want a Democratic president while Congress and the House are both Democratic as well.

Obama talks of change, but what does change really mean? It means higher taxes to help this special group of people and that special group of people. It means a larger government. It means taking the power away from us "dumb" folks and putting it in the hands of the "wiser" people up on capital hill. Don't vote for change!

And Hillary! Don't even get me started on her! All I have to say is, for anyone who might even be slightly tempted to vote for her, please read "The Hillary Trap" by Laura Ingraham... very eye opening to say the least. Many people think that she's a fighter for women, but trust me when I say that she does nothing to help women whatsoever. Just check out the book if you want to know what I'm talking about.

Here's a link to follow if you want to watch Mitt Romney's speech at the CPAC convention, where he publicly announces that he is dropping out of the race.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1274008686/bclid1408992958/bctid1409013965

1 comments:

Fishgutts said...

Boy political talk is so much fun. I am voting independant.