Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

As I've been getting things ready for Valentine's Day tomorrow I've been thinking alot about my wonderful husband, John. I'm so grateful to be blessed with a spouse who loves me so completely and gives so much to me and our children. I'm blessed to be married in the temple, not only for time, but for eternity, which has so many implications on everything that we do in our marriage. I'm grateful that I can respect and stand beside my husband in the face of adversity. John is truly my bestfriend (which IS important, dear!) As the song playing in the background says, I miss you when we're apart. And most importantly, I'm so grateful for the Atonement which allows me to repent and be forgiven of all of my mistakes and shortcomings (as there are many) so that I may continually strive to be a better wife and mother. I love you, John.

0 comments: