Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three

I can't believe my little girl turns 3 today. I've always been one of those moms that stands over my kids' beds at night and cries over how big they're getting. At least, most of the time. Margaret has been quite the pill since the day she was born and, I'll be honest, she and I just didn't get along very well. But something has changed over the last six months that has allowed she and I to finally bond. And since potty training earlier this month, she has been a completely different, happier little girl.


Three things you do that I love:

1) Get your Ariel doll and sing her song (when she's giving her voice to Ursula). You do it so "well" and you do it over and over and over... I love it.
2) Randomly run up to me, grab my face, and plant a huge wet kiss on my cheek. :)
3) At dinner time, you scoot your chair as close to me as possible and rest your hand on my leg.
Three of Margaret's favorite things:
1) Princesses
2) Clothes (especially princess clothes or clothes that mommy makes)
3) Playing superheroes with Steven

Three of your favorite foods:
1) Pancakes
2) Cereal
3) PB&J sandwiches
Three of your favorite colors:
1) Yellow
2) Blue
3) Red (notice these are Snow White colors)
Three nicknames that your family has for you:
1) sweet girl
2) ragamuffin
3) silly girl
Three words that express how I feel about you:
I love you. Happy Birthday, sweet girl.



4 comments:

emblair said...

Look at you with a new post! And here I'd thought you'd given it up...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARGARET!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Margaret! She is absolutely adorable Audrey. Tooooo cute. :) I can't believe she's 3 either. Time just flies. I'm glad the 2 of you have bonded now, that makes things easier. Kennedy and I were like that in the beginning too. It was harder to bond with her than Chandler or even Will. Maybe it's the girl/mom thing? Glad to see you posted, make sure you don't wait another 7 months ok?!?

Bethanne said...

Oh my word! I can not believe she is already three! She has grown up so fast and looks like a little lady, not a little bitty girl anymore, huh.

Miss you. Hope you had a great birthday celebration!

And I'm jealous about the potty training. Jax knows how to, but is just lazy...and doesn't mind being dirty. One day. :)

John Sabin said...

I love our little girl! She's adorable. I love it when she cries "I want my daddy!"

Love you!
John